Friday, June 7, 2013

Hello Angelmice, here's a huge update.

And I do mean huge.



HEY LOOK A DINOSAUR CAKE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY.

vvv CLICK THEES FOR A BILLION MORE PICTURES! vvv




LADEES AND GENTLEFACES.
I have a confession, I don't like wearing makeup.
You know why? Because I'm brave  because I'm lazy.
And I don't like that I can't cry or sweat without becoming The Scream.
So here's a comparison to carry you over until forever.
^^ Sans makeup  //  With makeup  vv
It's like different face, but not better or worse face.
MAKEUP, IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER.


I feel like I was going to write something more influential about this, something about equal rights and Justin Bieber. Oh well.




So here's some Alaskan Australian things to look at...
First we have an example of the postit notes I leave my Paleo boss.


Here's some more for workmates.... something something workplace morale...



Here is an Alaskan truck with a moose-hide radiator guard.
Alaskan Level: LEGENDARY


Wood stacking at -40 C/F is not so much wood stacking, as stacking chunks of ice roughly RESEMBLING wood. The wood makes scratchy chiselly noises like hunks of iceberg smashing into each other, your nose is running, your face numb, your gloves are sticky with pitch, your toes cold, and you generally miserable. BUT AT LEAST THERE'S SUN.




Behind our super pretty UA Museum of the North, about -20 F methinks.



SQUEEREEEL!
I snapped this pic of a particularly perturbed squirrel.



Painting dept. shenanigans...


THE RESULT.




Seua is alarmed!!


:c no one.





More whiteboard shenanigans at the Honor's Dept.






Here is an evening sunset panorama in early February.I think it was about 5:30 pm.





Here's a morning one, about 7:30 am. Looks chilly, eh?







Someone brought out a polar bear head for sketch reference, thought I'd get some photos for anyone wanting to do a proportional drawing of a polie-bear.


Tonight on Bothering Wildlife, here is a Great Horned Owl looking sleepy crabby.




Un-instagrammed photos of food, HOW WILL YOU COPE?

Top: A scrumptious deconstructed banana split
Bottom: Homemade Chili-chocolate cake with sour cherry sauce :D
Mum cook is best cook.







Panorama pics of sunrise up at the UA Museum of the North, taken about 8:30 am.








So it was later afternoon, and there were these cool reflections on our Gruening building.
My phone camera was not wide enough to capture it's entire hulking scope in one frame, so the best I could do was take multiple pictures.



Meanwhile, dinosaur party at my office...



A Toothless Escher design I created a few years ago...


Mythical creatures in Indian Ink (hung up in my office) :D
These were very fun to design a few years ago.



Yeay it's finally summer! This Ladybug told me so.




This pretty much demonstrates our UAF campus right now.
MYSTERIOUS CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT.




Right now I'm teacher-assisting for the VAA (Visual Arts Academy)- a 2 week program for middle and high school kids. I am co-teaching an Animation and Computer Arts course.
It's pretty demanding, long hours, but fun and rewarding to see the creative work they come up with. The top picture is a claymation set almost ready for shooting, the bottom is a re-imagined Tard the cat by a student in my Computer Arts class. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment