Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: GRADUATION.


HOLY BUTTS!
I posted a photo of myself.
I GRADUATED! BFA in Computer Arts!

What are all the cords and sashes you ask?
The sash is for graduating with University Honors,
the double blue and yellow cords indicate I achieved highest honors (27+ honors credit)
the medallion is for Golden Key International Honors Society members,
and the gold cord is for graduating with Magna Cum Laude Honors (GPA 3.92)

:D Was very fun. Felt like a Padowan graduating to JEDI JOB MASTER.



So I just realised I haven't posted a whole punch of acrylic painting progress...
Anywho, this is a Thai Naga for a family friend, 
scanned and photoshopped to add the background and adjust levels and elements :)

The Thai is a Buddhist proverb, and says "Today is worth two tomorrows".
I think it means you should never take your life for granted, because you are not guaranteed tomorrow.
Kind of an awesome quote.
STEAL THIS PICTURE AND I WILL STEAL YOU. :(
I spent a batrillion hours painting this in detail, and then another 6 to photoshop it :P
So please show major respects- at least link to it please <3 nbsp="" p="">


This is a wallpaper I created, had a thought knocking about, a hazy idea about a blue dragon
and then I thought, wait, why don't I add a galaxy!?
So then I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment