Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'M FAMOOSE!

Nah, not really.
BUT!

I did win the Animation Division of the Fairbanks Film Festival!
I got a big trophy and prize and I felt very special :3

I even got interviewed and a piece written in the paper about me, which you can read here:

http://www.newsminer.com/features/latitude_65/article_4c03627c-6146-11e2-a2fd-001a4bcf6878.html

I'll have to look into which other film festivals I should apply to, I would love to see if Griz of Oz can get recognition elsewhere in the country- I know it is lacking visually in some areas, but I feel the animation and story is solid.

So who knows, I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

I need to go clamour and thank Eddie Rosas, for helping me come up with the story and characters in the first place, back in 2011.... Without him I don't know where I'd be. He is an awesome, awesome dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment