Friday, November 11, 2011

Animation Mentor Rules!

So I was accepted to the Animation Mentor Beginner's course on Monday, and it was super-duper awesome! Victoria, Carlos and Luci and everyone there are the bestest, most helpful people ever forever, and I am so grateful for all their help thus far.

After 8 years, its really awesome to be able to be in a formalised animation course (excluding the awesome Maya classes with Miho), and the next 18 months are going to be the absolute best. Counting down to January 2nd, the first day of instruction.
The end of this term is going to be super hard, due to being super-excited about AM.

I've got a presentation and research essay to finalise for Art Econ., an essay and two exams for Psychology,  a whole ton of work to catch up on for Miho's Maya class (painting weights will be the death of me), and lost wax sculptures to make, super sculpey stuff to make, and backup artwork for my honour's portion to draw. OH BOY. It's going to be awesome.

Anywho, here is my most recent Demo Reel; I think this is the fifth time I've micro-edited it.... it's too easy to mess with it in Final Cut Pro+iMovie to make it look cleaner.
The tron wallaby and the unicorn need to go.. they're coming up on a year old, and I've got two new clips that will take their place. PRODUCTIVENESS.


Dashing through the snooow
On a one-horse-open buffallooo!!!!

p.s. It is a stereotypical day in Alaska: snowy and cold.
p.p.s Can't wait for BRAVE to come out.
p.p.p.s. Now I'm just procrastinating from painting weights on my horse. (because horse pectoral muscles suck)
p.p.p.p.s. Mac and cheese sounds really appetising right now... with a side of moose burger... mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment